With a restful night’s sleep ranking as one of the most influential factors in job productivity, there has been an exponential rise in competition among mattresses in the last few years. The Puffy Mattress is one that has grown quickly in popularity despite the wild competition, and it was ranked Best Mattress in 2018.
Something that has caused many new companies to falter has been the push from the public to invest in techniques of mattress construction based on the constantly growing pool of research on the science of healthy sleep.
Sleep experts emphasize the importance of obtaining a mattress that is not too hard as well as not too soft in order to best reduce the possibility of back or neck pain. According to Michel Decker, a spokesman for the American Academy of Sleep Medicine who spoke with WebMD, a good mattress should be able to lessen the pressure on muscles and joints while the body is laying down on it, leading to a more restful night of sleep.
An ideal mattress may exist, but that mattress may not be ideal for every body type and sleep pattern. The makers of the Puffy mattress know this, which is why they give their clients the opportunity to utilize a one hundred and one night sleep trial. The only real way to know if a mattress is for you is to try it out yourself. This commitment to client satisfaction speaks to the quality of product and service that this company prioritizes and delivers.
We at Smarttress loved the idea of the highly anticipated Puffy mattress, and in our Puffy mattress review, we found it certainly goes above and beyond those expectations.
One of the most interesting ways that this mattress was constructed to maximize functionality is that it can essentially function at the same comfort level regardless of the type of frame it is placed on. It can even ensure an effective night sleep when placed directly onto the floor.
This mattress is also made without dangerous chemicals and materials like mercury or other heavy metals. It is environmentally friendly and has earned the highly praised certification of CertiPUR-US. So before even trying out the mattress, we knew the product and its materials are of high quality.
Both the top and bottom layer of this mattress are certified as CertiPur-US. The top layer was manufactured in an environmentally friendly process. This Cooling Cloud foam is comprised of non-latex, gel infused foam. The gel infusion allows for accumulated body heat to easily escape so that the mattress can remain cool and comfortable all night long.
This four-inch visco polyurethane foam is followed by the base layer of firm core support foam. This foam is also manufactured utilizing Variable Pressure Foaming, which is an environmentally friendly method.
The materials chosen mark the intersection between tried and true methods of mattress construction and new and exciting innovations in the industry. The firm core support layer offers relief for pressure points throughout the night, making it an especially great choice for athletes or any individual with muscular or joint pain.
The Puffy mattress is also completely manufactured within the United States. The cloud cover and cloud foam were both created within the USA, and it was designed, assembled, and sewn one hundred percent within the United States.
One of the biggest draws of this product and that we rated highly for in the Puffy mattress review is durability, which is incredibly cost effective over time. The long-lasting materials as well as clever design and construction allow for this mattress to withstand years of usage. Even so, every Puffy mattress is guaranteed a lifetime warranty. This means your Puffy mattress can be the first and last mattress you ever have to purchase.
- Spine alignment support for back and side sleepers
- Puffy’s Cooling Cloud Foam with visco polyurethane foam and gel infusion for maximized temperature control
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Firm core support foam
- Lifetime Warranty: We at Smarttress love the promise of long-lasting durability, but these things can’t be tested without years of usage, which is why the lifetime warranty is a major draw for us.
- CertiPUR-US: The CertiPUR-US certification means not only that this product is environmentally friendly, but that it is safe as well. The removal of harsh chemicals and substances in the manufacturing process makes for a mattress that is healthy and safe to sleep on.
- Pricing: This product is offered at an incredibly low price compared to other similar mattresses on the market. At Smarttress, we value high quality products, but we also understand that price is a huge factor for many individuals. This mattress is a great balance of incredibly low price despite shockingly high quality of both materials and construction.
- This mattress does utilize high quality foam, but without more layers, the mattress can quickly become overheated. Despite the clever use of gel infused Cooling Cloud foam, this mattress runs the risk of being too compact and therefore quickly becoming hot from body heat during the night. This may be fine in colder climates, but in hotter areas like Florida, purchasers may want to consider other options.
- With two layers of a firmer foam, while this mattress may relieve pressure on various pressure points, it may lose some of its overall comfort.
Purchase the Puffy Mattress Today!
With the advent of so many new mattress construction technologies, the Puffy mattress is possibly the best example of how new companies can create a high-quality mattress for incredibly low overhead costs, allowing for a low-priced, high-quality mattress.
Available for purchase on the Puffy website at https://puffy.com/products/puffy-mattress, the Puffy mattress is ready to ship and easy to purchase online with a few simple clicks of a button. It is offered in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King for a wide variety of sizing options, and it can ship free with FedEx.
Full details of this mattresses capabilities are outlined on the Puffy website, but ultimately, here at Smarttress, our Puffy mattress review showed us that this mattress is truly a well made, high quality, fairly priced mattress that would be well suited to any individual looking for relief from joint or muscle pain as well as full body support that can lead to a more restful night of sleep.